The Value of Hiring a Certified Kitchen Designer
A certified kitchen designer can alleviate much of the stress commonly associated with home renovation projects and ensure that any time and money you invest is well spent. A designer who is certified with the kitchen and bath industry offers added value, because his or her comprehensive knowledge in space planning and construction can provide innovative and cost-effective solutions to the trickiest problems.
When choosing a designer, look for an industry-credentialed kitchen/bath professional from a reputable firm that has been in business for many years (and is likely to be in business for years after you complete your project). Ask to see past projects, a portfolio and references.
Morris Black is proud of our team of highly-experienced kitchen and bath design professionals. Here’s what we can bring to your project:
- Local and national award-winning designers who understand the latest design trends, finishes, and products, as well as the technical aspects of good space planning and design.
- Skill in listening carefully to your needs and ideas and translating them into unique plans that are functional and complement your lifestyle.
- Beautiful plans, perspectives, and other drawings to help clarify and visualize your concepts and designs.
- Recognition of the importance of consumer health and safety in design, as well as leading-edge, eco-friendly products.
- An understanding of all local codes and regulations, including NKBA standards, safety and environmental issues.
- Experience in coordinating colors and textures to create pleasing palettes that bring your plans to life.