Here’s the chance to reward yourself for being a Morris Black fan. Stop by our booth (#168) at the Lehigh Valley Builders Association Home Show at Stabler Arena on March 27 – 29 and you can enter our “What’s Your Kitchen Saying” Contest. Prize is a hefty 50% discount on a new Morris Black designed kitchen featuring KraftMaid cabinetry – up to $15,000 in savings! Yes, you can really get a $30,000 kitchen for half price!
Here’s the catch: You need to use our entry form only (available at the Home Show or at our Showroom) AND you need to answer the question: “What is your Kitchen saying?” Is your kitchen embarrassed by its rickety cabinets and outmoded appliances? Is it begging for more storage? Or is it just ready for a facelift? Let us know… we can help!
Contest runs March 27 to April 27th only. (You can tell your friends to enter!) Here are the rules…
What’s Your Kitchen Saying? Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- This contest is open to residents who own a home in Lehigh, Northampton, Bucks, Carbon, and Monroe counties and who are at least 18 years old.
- Employees of Morris Black & Sons, Inc., Kraftmaid Cabinetry, and Jangle Advertising are not eligible.
- Morris Black Designs and Kraftmaid Cabinetry
Agreement to Official Rules
- Participation in this contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Entries will be accepted at the Home Show at Stabler, beginning on March 28, 2015 or in person at our LehighValley showroom. Deadline for entries is Monday, April 27, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
How to Enter
- Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Only official entry forms will be accepted (no copies).
- Entry form must be filled out completely to qualify.
Selection of Winner
- Contest entries must answer the question; “What is Your Kitchen Saying?” and should explain why the kitchen needs to be remodeled. Entries become the property of Morris Black Designs; by entering, the entrant agrees to be contacted for possible future services. The winner will be drawn randomly from all qualified entries on April 27 at 5:05 pm and will be notified by phone.
- Winner will receive a Morris Black-designed kitchen using Kraftmaid Cabinets at a discount of 50% off regular retail prices (up to a maximum total savings of $15,000). This discount will apply to design, Kraftmaid Cabinets, countertops, and installation of the same. The discount does not apply to appliances, fixtures, tile, flooring, heating, plumbing, or electrical services, or other construction work. The kitchen must be installed in the winner’s primary residence, as defined above, and is not transferable.
- Once the design has been approved by the winning homeowner, a contract will be executed for the entire project, clearly indicating the discounted amount. The contract must be signed by both parties.
- Cabinetry must be ordered by June 30, 2015 and delivered by September 30, 2015.
- By participating in this contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and all companies, organizations and individuals associated with this contest from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest.
- No information will be shared with any third party.
- Entrants will be added to Sponsor’s mailing lists, unless they specifically request otherwise.